Applications are now open for the upcoming edition of The Other Art Fair Chicago 2020. The Other Art Fair returns to Chicago this Spring 2020, from May 27 – 30, with a brand new Downtown Chicago venue, the iconic Skylight at the Chicago Board of Trade Building in the vibrant Central Loop area.
Presented by Saatchi Art, in partnership with BOMBAY SAPPHIRE®, The Other Art Fair showcases work by 120 talented independent artists with artworks starting from $150, each hand picked by a Selection Committee of art world experts. Art lovers can visit the fair with the confidence that they are buying from the very best and most promising emerging artists in a unique and immersive experience.
Stands range in price and size, starting from $1880 + sales tax for 16 linear feet of wall space.
- Your own fully built stand with name board and spotlights
- Marketing and PR support
- Exposure to our extensive network of gallerists, critics and collectors
- Continued marketing support for one month following the fair
- Pre-fair artist workshop run by the fair team
- A profile on saatchiart.com/theotherartfair with scope to be featured as a highlight fair artist on the Canvas blog and fair collections.
FAQS: For artist testimonials and more information on why to apply please read the 2020 Fair Guide.
Deadline to apply: February 28